Thursday, March 5, 2009

Couch Surfing, Part II: Pet Surfing

When couch surfing, one often encounters residents of the four-legged persuasion. This leads me to another couch surfing rule and since I've lost track, I'll say it's Couch Surfing Rule 37: be friendly to your host's pets. Hosts appreciate this and will be much more likely to invite you back. Above is Nada in Connecticut, laying with her head in my lap.

Mona and Tigershark live with Mo, Annr, and Rachel Brown in Philadelphia. They don't normally get along very well, but I managed to capture them spooning!

Imogene calls Plattsburgh, New York home. She is fed by Cassie but she's the kind of independent thinker who would definitely not consider someone her owner.

She's quite a large Red-Eared Slider. She's about 30-years-old!

She's not the brightest and is completely unaware of a little bit of pepper hitching a ride on her shell.

Moose lives in New Paltz, New York with Lauren and her many housemates. Moose is a very affectionate cat who laid in my arms like a baby last night. Though, he also tried to sleep on my face the night before.

Expect more silly themed photo blogs about couch surfing!

No comments: